shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

16 September 2013

Baby Shower Guest Book


































For the baby shower, I was asked to do something creative for the guest book. I looked on Pinterest for a long time trying to come up with cute ideas. I wanted it to be something that my friend would actually use somewhere. I didn't like the idea of framing a picture with a mat around it that everyone signs, I didn't like the idea of a signature quilt...but I wanted to make something for the baby room.

Rachel told me that the theme was jungle. I came across this pin on Pinterest and I liked the idea of everyone signing something that will become part of the picture, so I started brainstorming and I came up with a giraffe with signatures on the spots!

I think it turned out so cute. I cut the giraffe out of construction paper. I also included a bible verse (Psalms 127:3) so that whenever Rachel looks at it she'll remember that her baby is a gift from God.

:)

The only thing that I forgot to do was to put the date somewhere on the picture...maybe when the baby comes, Rachel can put his birthday on it or something in the corner.



No comments :

Post a Comment