shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

11 August 2013

Chevron Backpack


This weekend I decided that it was time I had a new project. I found this tutorial and thought it looked easy enough. I think it turned out pretty good, I am not completely happy with the top drawstring...I thought that it would work out differently.

Usually, I'd just rip it out and re-do it, but it took me forever to sew the band on the top of the bag and so I will just live with it how it is.

Other than that, I am really happy with the way it turned out!

For the outside, I used a chevron print duck cloth fabric from Hobby Lobby, and for the bottom piece and the liner I used a faux leathery fabric.







This was a fun little project! I love bags, and especially backpacks. 

I can't wait to take it out somewhere. 

No comments :

Post a Comment