shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

30 June 2012

Peanut Butter Balls

While participating in a diet, it's important to make sure you have snacks around the house that you can eat without feeling regret afterwards...so today I decided to make peanut butter balls for the week. These balls are completely yeast free, and yummy too!

A healthier snack food option!

Peanut Butter Balls

Ingredients:

    Crunchy Peanut Butter (preferably natural or organic peanut butter)
    Sweet & Natural (this is a sugar substitute...see here for details) 
    Oats
    Oat Flour
The amount of ingredients you use is up to you. I started with a few scoops of peanut butter and sprinkled Sweet & Natural over it in a medium sized mixing bowl.

Next I added a couple fistfuls of oats and mixed it all together, adding oat flour and more oats in small amounts as I went along until the dough quit sticking to my fingers.

Taste as you go and add more sweetener as needed! Once you have the taste you like, roll into balls and cover for later consumption! (or you can go ahead and eat them because there is no baking required!)

No comments :

Post a Comment