shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

25 April 2012

Music

So lately, at work I have been listening to music in my headphones a lot because I got moved into a cubicle and I can hear a lot of things going on around me.  It helps me to concentrate by listening to music.

I've got a bunch of old band songs that I played in high school and college on my iphone, and I just love listening to them.  I have really missed playing.  I play the french horn in case y'all don't know, or I did...

I played from the 6th grade until my junior year in college.  I would still be playing, but horns are sort of expensive and I haven't ever been able to afford one.  But hopefully, once Cody and I get out of debt, I can save up and get one.

I would love that so much!  Anyway, I found the horn I want, and since my birthday is coming up, I thought I'd give anyone who loves me the chance to contribute ;-)

Feel free to mail me a check if you feel compelled.

Click Here for More Information

2 comments :