shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

29 January 2012

We Bought a Zoo!! (I wish...)

So, lately I have been itching to get out and experience what Houston has to offer.  I've been here for almost a year already, and I've probably only been downtown once or twice, I haven't seen any museums, and I feel like all I do is go to work, gym, and church.

This weekend, I decided that I wanted to go to the zoo.  I've been to a zoo before, but I was very young and don't really have any recollection of it at all, so I thought it would be something fun for me and Cody to go and do.  I invited some of our friends to join us too, so we had a little group!  My sister even came in from College Station for the day to go with us :)

Our whole group consisted of me, Cody, Staci, Rachel, Mat, Dana, and Justin!  What a fun group to go to the zoo with!

Instead of writing a lot about the zoo, I thought I'd just show some pictures!  Enjoy.

Me and Cody at the Zoo Entrance!
Staci with the Elephants


What a Cute Chimp!

They Look Like a Bunch of Old Men

White Rhinoceros. 
Staci, Cody, Me, Mat, & Rachel


King & Queen of the Jungle

Oh My!

Rang - O - Tang!

Little Gremlins...
The Heron and the Otter are my Friends...(Pocahontas anyone?)

Pink Flamingos

Reptiles!

Others...
And Last but Not Least...

2 comments :

  1. Enjoyed the pictues of the zoo. Looks like a beautiful day for it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this looked like so much fun. I can't remember the last time I went to zoo :(

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete