shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

31 January 2012

Good News!

Thought I'd share a verse I read this morning that spoke to me!

"A man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ........because by observing the law no one will be justified"  "I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!" -- Galatians 2:15-16 ; 21
How gracious is God?  He gave us the law knowing that NONE would ever be able to live up to it so that we could become fully aware of our sin and of just how badly we need a savior.  And that savior is Jesus Christ, who lived a perfect sinless life here on Earth, fully God and fully man, and then took all the sins of the world on himself and died on the cross in our place.

Just so that we, who are so undeserving of it, would not be separated from God for eternity, we only need to believe in Christ Jesus!

Now that's some Good News if I've ever heard it!

No comments :

Post a Comment