shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

05 December 2011

My First 5K!

Me and Cody Running in the Joy to the World 5K!
Over the weekend, Cody and I went to College Station to visit with my sister and also to participate in the 5K that her organization from A&M hosted.  It was the first 5K that I've ever done, and I thought that I did pretty well, considering!

Our time was 32.48 minutes, although Cody could have probably won first place if I would have let him.  He's sort of athletic.  But I wanted him to run with me and help me finish since I need motivation whenever I run.

The race was to benefit a group of kids that the Philadelphia Sisters support over in Nicaragua.  Hopefully, the race made some money!

1 comment :

  1. That's incredible Stephanie! I didn't even know you were preparing to run one. Congratulations! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete