shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

13 August 2012

Healthy Cupcake for One!



I'm determined to finally make a healthy cupcake that tastes good, and will actually turn out like the picture!  So tonight, I have decided to try, yet again, to make a healthy and tasty treat (that really tastes close to the real thing...sweet, I mean).

So here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
3 T oat flour
1/16 t sea salt
1 T unsweetened applesauce or 1 T coconut oil
1 T plus 1 t unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/4 t vanilla extract
1/4 t aluminum-free baking soda
2 T Sweet-N-Natural

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 330 degrees.
Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl. Once mixed well, spray a muffin pan with olive oil to prevent sticking and pour mixture into muffin tin.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

I'll let you know how it turns out...

No comments :

Post a Comment