shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

20 June 2012

The Hotze Experience

Well, it's official!  I am now a guest at the Hotze Health and Wellness Clinic!  I had my first visit yesterday, and I think it went well.  I actually learned some new things that I didn't know before.  Apparently, I have a few signs of a low thyroid...even though I feel fine.

First of all, my tongue has indentations on the sides from my teeth which is a sign of a low thyroid, and secondly, my hands and feet were cool to the touch (which I don't know if I really count because it was slightly chilly in the room I was in).  Anyway, since I feel great and I'm healthy, the doctor prescribed me with the Thyroid Support supplement that they sell at Physician's Preference.

I also learned that if you have ever taken antibiotics, or eaten meat that has been injected with them (or even taken birth control pills!!!), you should do a yeast cleanse for 3 months to get rid of the candida overgrowth that occurs as a result!

I asked the nurse how often you should do this cleanse, and she told me that you should do the full cleanse once a year, and you should do a mini-cleanse after you have finished taking an antibiotic medicine.

There is also a prescribed drug that you take along with the cleanse to help kill off the yeast in your gut.  And, if you don't want to become a new guest at the clinic, there is a supplement to help you kill the yeast along with the yeast free eating program that you can do instead of the prescription!

I also had some blood work done yesterday...I'm interested to find out the results!  I think they are running a bunch of tests to find out what foods I'm sensitive to, which will help me to plan out a new diet that will help me to feel more energized and ready to go!

But the best thing of all from my visit yesterday was that I got to see my husband in his element, doing what he does best!  There was a little luncheon going on and Cody went in to discuss three of the major supplements they sell to some women that were there, and I was so proud of him after listening!

Not only does Cody know so much about the supplements he sells, he knows how to talk to people and explain things in a way that truly fires them up about changing their habits to make their lives healthier and happier.  He answered every question that those women had about the supplements that he discussed and assured them that if they had a question that he didn't know the answer to, he would research it and find the answer and get back to them.

I knew that Cody knows about this stuff, but sheesh, he is GOOD at what he does.

And I'm a proud wife :)

And I will be remembering to take my supplements from now on.

No comments :

Post a Comment