shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

16 November 2011

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

So I know this is sort of dumb, but lately if things have started slowing down at work, I've been taking a few minutes to pray that I will find work to keep me busy.

And I think it works because today I have not run out of things to work on yet!  I feel productive, and I love that feeling...and I love looking at the clock and figuring out that it's already 4:00!

FYI, Cody's job has been going VERY well.  Everyone there is very impressed with him and his medical/human body knowledge.  That combined with his super positive attitude about everything makes him an outstanding employee already!

I'm so proud of him, and I feel so lucky to be his wife!

No comments :

Post a Comment