shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

14 November 2011

Busy Beaver!

Well, not so much of busy, but rather to lazy to post all weekend.

Jeans - Levi Juniors *** T-Shirt - Old Navy *** Jacket - New York and Co. *** Boots - Justins *** Ring - James Avery

Saturday was moving day!  We helped Mat and Rachel move into their new house.  So since I knew I'd be lifting heavy boxes, I decided to go with the Steel Toe Justins in case I dropped anything on my feetsies!  After all the heavy lifting, we took some time to chillax on the couches, and I caught Cody in the act of biting his fingernails!


I'm bummed out because on Sunday, I had a really cute outfit on (or at least I thought it was really cute) and I forgot to take pictures!  Maybe I'll recreate it for you sometime.  In the meantime, here is the outfit I picked out to wear to work this morning!

Blouse - Sears *** Pants - New York & Co. *** Shoes - Bandolino via Belk *** Bracelet - Handmade

No comments :

Post a Comment