shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

11 November 2013

Writing Rant.

Ok, I just have to say this.

I finished reading the Divergent series this weekend, and although I was so into these books and could not put them down, the ending just totally ruined it for me.

If you haven't read the books yet and plan on reading them then stop reading now!!!!!




























I am, have been, and will always be a sucker for a love story, and whenever something tragic happens at the end like one of them dies, it makes me so angry!!  And then I find myself thinking, what was the point of even reading that?

That's one of the only reasons I read the dang books! I just want everyone to grow old together and live happy lives, I guess.

That being said I understand why she did it, it just sucks.

Anyway, it inspired me to start writing my story again! I just think it would be nice to write a really engaging story like Divergent and be able to control the ending so that none of the main characters die!

So I pulled up my word file that I'm writing in and ended up just staring at it for a while until giving up.

LOL, I hate it when that happens! I was so motivated and excited to start writing my book again and then I couldn't think of how to begin. My book isn't set in some post apocalyptic time zone or anything, but I want my characters to have to go through struggles in order to be together...but they WILL be together at the end dang it!

:)

No comments :

Post a Comment