shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

30 July 2013

TV Shows

There are some new TV shows out on my list to watch this year that look to be pretty good!

First up is Siberia on NBC:



I've watched the first few episodes of this show and I must say that I find it fascinating. It's like Survivor, but it's in Siberia and there are no rules...no games...just a group of contestants who have to survive in the Siberian forest through the winter.

And the best part is that it's scripted!  It's not reality TV, it's all made up. And it's pretty good so far - all these weird things keep happening to the group.

Next up is Under the Dome on CBS:



I've not seen any episodes of this one yet, but I've heard some good things about it. It's about a town that gets a mysterious dome put around it and they can't get out and no one can get in. Apparently, there is some kind of nuclear bomb or something that gets dropped on the country around the dome and everything around them gets destroyed and leaves them in perfect shape...

It has my interests piqued.

Then we have The 100 on the CW:





This one is about a group of people who were living on some kind of space station after a big nuclear holocaust or something like that on Earth...it's been a really long time since anyone's lived on Earth (supposedly) and the people on the space station can't survive much longer so they send a group to Earth to see if it's inhabitable again. The catch is that they send the prisoners they had on the space station, only one of them isn't really a criminal or some business like that.

And then they find that they aren't alone when they get back to Earth....imagine that.

The CW has more new shows, but I think this one looks the best.

And here we have Agents of Shield on ABC:



The Avengers, need I say more?

These are the newer shows that I've been excited about, but of course we have the ones that are returning this fall to look forward to as well!

Revolution, Bones, Nashville, Parenthood, Once Upon a Time, Revenge...these are just a few that I'm excited for!

No comments :

Post a Comment