shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

28 January 2013

Quilt is Nearly Complete!


Katniss loves the quilt I made, last night she was pouncing all over it and rolling on it...so cute!  Hopefully I will be able to finish it this week. I need to finish the binding. I hope that it will be easy...I'm just so glad to be done with the free motion sewing. It was hard, and I messed up a lot.

As soon as I put the normal foot back on my sewing machine and did a practice line on some extra fabric, I was in heaven! It was so fast and smooth, and the thread didn't get screwed up once! 

Maybe for my next (smaller) quilt, the free motion quilting will be easier. I think I just need more practice.

In other news, I got a response to an email I sent last week that has me really excited! All I can say for now is that God is SO good, He answers prayers, and He works everything according to His will!

No comments :

Post a Comment