shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

02 January 2013

Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread

Yesterday Cody and I got together with some friends to celebrate the New Year! We did a pot luck, so everyone brought a dish over. Cody cooked a Chicken & Leek Pot Pie and I made some monkey bread for dessert.

I had never made monkey bread before, so naturally, I just made up my own simple little recipe. Instead of using regular biscuits, I decided to use a can of cinnamon rolls instead to make it extra good! I think that it was a success. It was so good, I forgot to take pictures of the finished product!


This recipe is so easy to make, it hardly deserves any explanation....the only bad thing is that it's not gluten free.  Oh well, there is always tomorrow to be healthy.

No comments :

Post a Comment