shop tutorials recipes fitness links about me home Image Map

12 June 2012

Hello Houston Summer...



Oh my gosh, it is so hot outside!  I don't remember it being this hot and humid last summer...It's like the very first step I take outside, I'm already sweating, not fun.

At least I have a job inside in the air conditioning, and that I'm very thankful for.

So last night, I went to play soccer with Cody's soccer team because they were short on girls for the evening.  I have not ever played soccer before unless you count a couple intramural games in college (which I don't).  In my defense, I told the guys on the team not to pass me the ball...

Haha, but they still won!  Cody even scored a goal.  ;)  I think I would have had more fun if I would have had the proper footwear.  Since I don't play soccer, I don't have soccer cleats.  But Cody had some that he said were way to small for him (so why does he still have them???) so he told me to wear those.

They were still to big for me, and I made the unfortunate decision to wear the ankle socks that don't come up very high and so all I was doing out there was rubbing blisters on my ankles.  It hurt.

But I still had fun.


No comments :

Post a Comment